No products in the cart.
ITC VA-6200MA Voice Alarm Evacuation System Controller, 500W, can support 8 zones
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ITC VA-6200MA Intelligent Public Address and Voice Alarm system is the organic combination of computer network technology, communication technology, information technology and so on. It is a combination of related voice alarm system. Through the PC management software, you can do system function customization and control, automatic completion of the system physical zone status monitoring and management, automatic completion of the terminal equipment monitoring and management. It is mainly used in intelligent residential quarters, shopping malls, shopping centers, and buildings such as voice alarm and background music.
ITC VA-6200MA Voice Alarm Evacuation System Controller
* Built-in 500W amplifier, integrated 8 zones A + B independent dual speaker loop partition output, the partition has a separate LED indicator, a separate output control button and volume adjustment.
* Audio processing with 6 general audio inputs, it can connect with an external user microphone, CD player, radio and other audio signals, and can be achieved in any partition to play any audio source.
* The local emergency PPT microphone input (remote microphone, emergency voice), allowing users to freely change the audio output priority according to the actual situation, to configure audio input priority through the system control software.
* With an external backup power amplifier input, when the built-in amplifier is failed, it can automatically switch to the backup amplifier.
* Support automatically monitoring the working condition of the each zone speaker loop (open circuit, short circuit).
* 8-channel trigger input and output interface, it can trigger the pre-programmed language information to the specified partition or (trigger) corresponding to the external power supply to achieve the corresponding event warning.
* It is integrated independent EVAC voice information player.
* Remote MIC online interface, it can be connected to a remote microphone. The paging station connection
using standard RJ-45 network port and CAT-5 network cable, paging transmission can be used to transmit long-distance transmission;
* With controller connection interface, it can be connected to the expansion machine. The connection uses the standard RJ-45 network port and CAT-5 cable transmission
* With a TCP / IP communication interface to support the basic Window platform visual interface operation, the state automatically synchronized.
* Support 24V DC power supply.
* With the monitor function of power amplifier.
* Built-in recording function, no need external equipment.
* With system failure, emergency dry contact output, emergency reset dry contact input.
* The partition output with three-wired, four-wired relay function.
* With one IP address reset port.
1 Power switch
2 AC power outlet
3 DC 24V input interface
4 Short circuit interface is output after fire alarm
5 Fire trigger input interface
6 Zone 1~8
7 Switch network, Computer online port
8 Control interface of 4 wire tone controlled cutting relay
9 Slave port10 Backup power amplifier 100V input interface (Note the positive and negative poles)
11 Signal output interface, Backup power amplifier input port
12 System Control:
1) System fault output, When something goes wrong, This port will be closed
2) Fire alarm output, When the fire alarm is triggered, This port will be closed
3) Emergency reset input, Short circuit interface, Fire alarm will be reset
13 Impedance correction button, Press this button, system will automatically calibrate and record
the current impedance
14 IP address reset button, Press this button, system will automatically reset addresses
15 Remote control microphone port
16 TF card interface
17 6 background music input
ITC VA-6200MA Price in Bangladesh
|Remote MIC||Supports 20 remote MIC|
|Slave Controller||Support 16 slave controllers|
|Protection mode||Delay / over temperature / short circuit / overload|
|Output volume adjustment||6|
|Built-in MP3 capacity||8G|
|Remote MIC communication||CAN bus|
|Slave Controller Communication||RS485 bus|
|24V relay output||8 channel|
|Alarm input||8 channel|
|Short circuit mode||No voltage, short connection|
|Partition output||8 channel|
|Alarm Output||8 channel|
|Standby amplifier input||100V|
|Standby amplifier audio output||1V|
|AUX3-6 Input SNR||>70dB|
|Emergency microphone||Emergency microphone|
|AUX3-6 input frequency response||80Hz~20KHz|
|MIC1-2 input SNR||>65dB|
|AUX3-6 input sensitivity||350mV/10kΩ|
|AUX3-6 input distortion|
|MIC1-2 input sensitivity||5mV/6/600Ω|
|MIC1-2 input distortion|
|MIC1-2 input frequency response||80Hz~20KHz|
|Standby voltage||24V DC, ±20%|
|Fuse specifications||250V / 5A, slow type|
|Maximum power consumption||600W|
|Dimension (L x W x D)||484 x 88 x 353mm|
|Supply voltage||~ 230V, 50/60Hz|